Christmas Giving Tree
2017 Giving Tree Information
The Christmas Giving Trees will be decorated with tags for the 2017 holiday season beginning the weekend of November 18 & 19. Please take a tag. The groups who will beneﬁt from your generosity are:
1. The Children’s Center of Edison (a Parent/Child Early Intervention Program sponsored by the Cerebral Palsy Association of Middlesex Co.)
2. Roosevelt Care Center at Edison (seniors in long term care)
3. The Society of St. Vincent De Paul, Diocese of Metuchen Council (children from infancy to 18 years old, and adults)
4. Catholic Charities – Diocese of Metuchen
5. The Youth Enrichment Services Early Learning Center (a Catholic Charities Partners Program)
6. The Youth Enrichment Services School Age Child Care (a Catholic Charities Partners Program)
7. New Jersey Veterans Memorial Home at Menlo Park
8. Office for Persons with Disabilities - Diocese of Metuchen
Please do not wrap gifts, and attach the tags to each gift. If donating a gift card, please write the dollar amount on the gift card. Gift cards should be placed in the collection basket during Mass; other gifts can be placed in the vestibule of the church. We would appreciate if gift cards are returned by December 10th. All gifts must be returned by the weekend of December 16th and 17th.
Volunteers are needed to help collect, sort and/or deliver the gifts to each organization. Please contact Gary & Rho Markiewicz at (732) 266-8766 or email@example.com if you would like to help.